1. Improvement of H2/CH4 Separation Performance of PES Hollow Fiber Membranes by Addition of MWCNTs into Polymeric Matrix, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/03602559.2015.1132460, 2016.
2. Effect of spinning conditions on morphology of PES hollow fibers, 8th International Chemical Engineering Congress & Exhibition (IChEC 2014), Kish, Iran, 24-27 February, 2014.
3. Fabrication and Morphology Study of PES/MWCNTs Mixed Matrix Hollow Fiber Membranes, 11th International Seminar on Polymer Science and Technology, Iran polymer and petrochemical institute, Tehran, Iran, 6-9 October 2014.
4. Effect of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes on the Hydrogen Permeation of Polyethersulfone Hollow Fiber Membranes, 5th International Congress on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology (ICNN2014), Tehran, Iran , 22-24 October 2014.
5. Morphology Analysis of Polyethersulfone Hollow Fiber Membrane for Hydrogen Recovery in Gas Separation Process, 2nd Conference in Process Engineering, Tehran, Iran, May 2014.
6. Achieving to the Best Morphology and Performance of Hollow Fiber Membranes for H2/CH4 Separation, The 15th Iranian National Congress of Chemical Engineering (IChEC 2015) University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 17-19 Feb. 2015.
7. Properties investigation of the PES Hollow Fiber Membranes at High Pressure H2/CH4 Separation Process, The 15th Iranian National Congress of Chemical Engineering (IChEC 2015) University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 17-19 Feb. 2015.
8. Effect of AgBF4 Loading on Propylene/Propane Separation Properties of Pebax Membranes, 2nd National Congress in Membrane and Membrane Processes, Tehran, Iran, May 2015.