توضیحات: Mohammad SOLTANIMEHR, DVM
Mobile: 0098 912 8355107
Tel: 0098 912 8456231
Unit 2, Floor 2, Number 31, Pasargad complex, North
Paknejad Street, Sarv Sq, Saadatabad, Tehran, IRAN
Profile: Mal, Married
Date of birth: 05.04.1980
Current Location: Tehran
Current position: Therapeutic Area Manager -MS
Graduated in Doctorate Veterinary Medicine in 2004,
Studying Doctorate Business Administration in Tehran University from April 2016.
Oct 2014 - Present, Bayer, Tehran, Iran
Therapeutic Area Manager-MSs
Aug 2015, Present: Therapeutic Area Manager-MS
Oct2014- July 2015: Sales and Marketing Manager, Commercial Excellence
Taking care of all tasks related to sales and marketing in STH team
Responsible for budget and P&I
Promoting new products developed by the companies to health care service providers
Determining and achieving the sales goals of the organization
Developing the overall marketing strategy for the pharmaceutical organization
Overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy
Analyzing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any
Hiring, training, and monitoring the performance of the sales support staff
Handling the competitors
Identifying new market segments
Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Responsible for New Business Model preparation for Sales organization in 2020 project
Oct 2011 – Sep 2014 Sanofi, Tehran, Iran
Regional Sales Manager & Key Institutional Pharmacy Manager
April 2014- Sep 2014
Regional Sales Manager & Key Institutional Pharmacy Manager
• Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting,
Selecting, Orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service
standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
• Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking Competitors.
• Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading Professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Review distributor’s sales and strategy
• Review distributor’s achievements and prepare action plans
• Developing and maintain strong business relationships with each trade customer
• Securing turn in orders (within deal structure) on a sell to needs basis to ensure stocks
Levels are maintained between calls cycle
• Forecast and monitoring stock balance
• Managing products distributions in Distributors
Responsible for one District Sales Manager, one supervisor and 16 medical representatives
Jan 2012 - March 2014:
District Sales Manager in Diabetes Business Unit
Leading a team of 13 medical representatives and coaching them, in line with
Strategies of the BU to maximize sales and market share.
To develop scientific and selling skills in the team
Proper and tactful segregation of product distribution
Sales monitoring and account management
Key customer management
Prepare action plans for cities based on micro marketing
Prepare plans for key opinion leaders
Prepare plan for developing reps
Key account management
Oct 2011- Dec 2011:
Sales Supervisor in Diabetes Business Unit
Sep 2009 - Sep 2011 Novo Nordisk, Shiraz, Iran
Medical Representative NOVO NORDISK PARS
I was responsible sales of 6 provinces and responsible for all sales, Marketing and KAP in my territory.
I had 275% growth in the first year and 145% growth in the Second year.
May 2007 - Aug 2009, GE health care, Shiraz, Iran
Medical Representative in Radiology & Cardiology (GE healthcare)
I was responsible for 23% sales of GE healthcare product in 5 provinces. I had
290% Growth in my territory in the first year and 160% in the second year
Nov 2004 - Mar 2007 Beast University of Applied Science and Technology Shiraz, Iran
University of applied science and technology
Instructor in BESAT University (Shiraz University of applied science and technology)
Iran. Courses: Anatomy, Immunology, Mycology, Microbiology, Meat hygiene, Zoonosis,
Food producer center hygiene & Food packaging
Aug 1998 - Aug 2004 Kazeroon university, Iran
Veterinary, Other, GPA 15.7/20
Persian (Farsi) Native
1. Hard working
2. Excellent relationship
3. Honest Punctual person
4. Excellent Follow up, Courage
5. Presentation skill
7. Medical knowledge
8. Team work
9. People management
10. Excellent business understanding
13. People oriented
15. Strategy Thinking
16. Market Analysis
1. 2013 I-ad training
2. GCP training
3. Physician Partnership training
4. Presentation skills
5. Advance Selling skills
6. Physician Partnership training
7. Competitive selling skills training
8. Leader ship training
9. Territory Management Training
10. Leader ship training
11. GCP Training
12. New trend of pharmacy marketing, making our pharmacy more profile, treating the patients as a customer coaching skills Training
13. Crises Management
14. Negotiation Skills Training
15. Key Account Planning